Welcome

Hi, my name is Shelly, and welcome to my online art gallery - I am a mixed media artist who enjoys having in her hands in quite of few things all at once! I try to post all my little projects here and sometimes I share other fabulous ideas from my favorite artists. My favorite products are from Graphic 45, Retro Cafe Art Gallery, Gecko Galz, Flying Unicorn and Two Ten Studios (links provided on the right.





Thank you for stopping by, and comments are always appreciated
.

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Halloween Words Collage Giveaway!!

I've seen similar collages, and figured I could teach myself to make my own! For you who aren't as computer savvy, fear not! I'm giving my little collage sheet away for use in your Halloween Projects. Just follow the link, right click and save.~Shelly



If you would give my blog a "shout out", I'd be very appreciative!


Free Halloween Words

No comments:

Post a Comment