Welcome

Hi, my name is Shelly, and welcome to my online art gallery - I am a mixed media artist who enjoys having in her hands in quite of few things all at once! I try to post all my little projects here and sometimes I share other fabulous ideas from my favorite artists. My favorite products are from Graphic 45, Retro Cafe Art Gallery, Gecko Galz, Flying Unicorn and Two Ten Studios (links provided on the right.





Thank you for stopping by, and comments are always appreciated
.

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Halloween ATC's

Yesterday I finally had some time to make some Halloween ATC's for swapping...




This was was created with a digital stamp from Gecko Galz, one of my favorite places for inexpensive yet high quality digital stamps. The little boy image is from a collage sheet I purchased at Retro Café Art Gallery, another one of my favorites! I used my own Halloween Words I created on this one as well.



Here is another one I created with the little boy....isn't he cute??



This "little witch" was from a free image pool I'm a member of...with her bingo background, I couldn't resist adding a black and white bingo piece.



I'm not a huge fan of Poe, but after cutting his head out and putting on the witches hat I found it quite amusing! The images of the raven, mockingbird background and witches hat came from Retro Café Art Gallery and Poe was from the image pool. I thought it was witty to have the raven declaring "Nevermore!"

If you'd like to swap with me, please contact me at my email gemsrok@yahoo.com

Happy early Halloween!! ~Shelly

No comments:

Post a Comment