Welcome

Hi, my name is Shelly, and welcome to my online art gallery - I am a mixed media artist who enjoys having in her hands in quite of few things all at once! I try to post all my little projects here and sometimes I share other fabulous ideas from my favorite artists. My favorite products are from Graphic 45, Retro Cafe Art Gallery, Gecko Galz, Flying Unicorn and Two Ten Studios (links provided on the right.





Thank you for stopping by, and comments are always appreciated
.

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Halloween Bingo Deco

I've been working on a few pieces to enter a content over at Retro Art Cafe; this was originally a 2 slot microscope slide. I took off the one half and decorated it with lots of fun collage images I had gotten from Retro Art Cafe. I built the fence out of Q-tips with the ends cut off, then painted it. The tombstones are from Coffee Break Design, which I painted. This was fun to make, but sadly it doesn't show it's original charm in the picture!


No comments:

Post a Comment