Welcome

Hi, my name is Shelly, and welcome to my online art gallery - I am a mixed media artist who enjoys having in her hands in quite of few things all at once! I try to post all my little projects here and sometimes I share other fabulous ideas from my favorite artists. My favorite products are from Graphic 45, Retro Cafe Art Gallery, Gecko Galz, Flying Unicorn and Two Ten Studios (links provided on the right.





Thank you for stopping by, and comments are always appreciated
.

Friday, August 24, 2012

Halloween Giveaway!!

I've decided to have a give away! Visit my blog and make a comment on this post and this little Halloween Deco can be yours!! Winner will be selected using a Random Number Generator, Drawing to be held on Monday, September 3and the winner will be announced here on my blog. Good luck! ~Shelly


No comments:

Post a Comment