Welcome

Hi, my name is Shelly, and welcome to my online art gallery - I am a mixed media artist who enjoys having in her hands in quite of few things all at once! I try to post all my little projects here and sometimes I share other fabulous ideas from my favorite artists. My favorite products are from Graphic 45, Retro Cafe Art Gallery, Gecko Galz, Flying Unicorn and Two Ten Studios (links provided on the right.





Thank you for stopping by, and comments are always appreciated
.

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Another Halloween Deco

Haven't had much time to "play", but I managed to make another little Halloween Wall hanging. These are just cute and easy projects to put together. Gather up what supplies you have in bright colors and use your imagination! I just used foam board as the base and stamped/glued paper on; the main circular piece is an old CD that was scratched, also covered with paper; I added 2" squares of my favorite Halloween paper and embellished! Easy and makes a cute little gift for someone who loves Halloween as much as me.



No comments:

Post a Comment