Welcome

Hi, my name is Shelly, and welcome to my online art gallery - I am a mixed media artist who enjoys having in her hands in quite of few things all at once! I try to post all my little projects here and sometimes I share other fabulous ideas from my favorite artists. My favorite products are from Graphic 45, Retro Cafe Art Gallery, Gecko Galz, Flying Unicorn and Two Ten Studios (links provided on the right.





Thank you for stopping by, and comments are always appreciated
.

Monday, December 3, 2012

A snag in my creative web....

For those of you who have followed or stopped by to see what I've been up to, you may have noticed I've been up to a whole lot of nothing! Unfortunately, Life has been a bit chaotic for this artist in the last few months, and my crafting space in the garage is no longer working for me, as I live in Wisconsin and it's quite cold! So I am in the process of designing my Christmas Cards and re-arranging things so I can get back to work! In the mean time, I've been crocheting baby items for my nephew who just turned a year old. Stay tuned, I will be back once I have things in order! Happy Creating! -- Shelly

No comments:

Post a Comment