Welcome

Hi, my name is Shelly, and welcome to my online art gallery - I am a mixed media artist who enjoys having in her hands in quite of few things all at once! I try to post all my little projects here and sometimes I share other fabulous ideas from my favorite artists. My favorite products are from Graphic 45, Retro Cafe Art Gallery, Gecko Galz, Flying Unicorn and Two Ten Studios (links provided on the right.





Thank you for stopping by, and comments are always appreciated
.

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Need a new pencil/pen holder? Make it yourself!

These pencil/pen holders are so easy and a great way to use paper scraps from those beautiful collections of paper! Just take a soup can, clean it up good, measure out the length of the can (I always eyeball everything, I'm not one for math..LOL). Then you can adhere it with the glue of your choice. Make sure you file down any rough edges on the inside if you are making these for kiddos. Then just decorate with whatever you wish! I used an image from Graphic 45's collection "Domestic Goddess" since I'm in love with vintage everything! I used hot glue and attached the lace. Wallah! Done.


No comments:

Post a Comment