Welcome

Hi, my name is Shelly, and welcome to my online art gallery - I am a mixed media artist who enjoys having in her hands in quite of few things all at once! I try to post all my little projects here and sometimes I share other fabulous ideas from my favorite artists. My favorite products are from Graphic 45, Retro Cafe Art Gallery, Gecko Galz, Flying Unicorn and Two Ten Studios (links provided on the right.





Thank you for stopping by, and comments are always appreciated
.

Friday, September 16, 2011

Several Halloween goodies today!



Being home from work (due to the broken foot) has afforded me alot of time to come up with some neat project ideas. I love Lisa Vollrath's tin can shrines, and I wanted to adopt her idea into a Halloween theme. Here's what I came up with! I'm hoping to win the "Anything Goes Halloween Contest" at Retro Cafe Art Gallery, so if your so inclined go and vote! (SEE LINK ALONG SIDE OF MY BLOG)

No comments:

Post a Comment