Welcome

Hi, my name is Shelly, and welcome to my online art gallery - I am a mixed media artist who enjoys having in her hands in quite of few things all at once! I try to post all my little projects here and sometimes I share other fabulous ideas from my favorite artists. My favorite products are from Graphic 45, Retro Cafe Art Gallery, Gecko Galz, Flying Unicorn and Two Ten Studios (links provided on the right.





Thank you for stopping by, and comments are always appreciated
.

Monday, September 5, 2011

Bottle cap necklace


I've been looking at other's bottle cap creations, and I LOVE the thought of using them for necklaces. I decided to try my hand at making one, and this is my first piece. I love that you can use any image at all to make it unique, and the options to finish the piece are endless. I'd like to make one with some lovely beads at the end to make it one of a kind. The vintage key on this one is really one of my favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment