Welcome

Hi, my name is Shelly, and welcome to my online art gallery - I am a mixed media artist who enjoys having in her hands in quite of few things all at once! I try to post all my little projects here and sometimes I share other fabulous ideas from my favorite artists. My favorite products are from Graphic 45, Retro Cafe Art Gallery, Gecko Galz, Flying Unicorn and Two Ten Studios (links provided on the right.





Thank you for stopping by, and comments are always appreciated
.

Sunday, December 20, 2009

A Different Take




Lisa Vollrath is one of my favorite artists, and every year she supplies Christmas images for the public to print out. This year she supplied images to make cute little Christmas cards. All the green images on this card came from her site, and I embellished this little guy with a stamp from The Angel Company, some brads and of course glitter! See my LINKS for more from Lisa Vollrath.

No comments:

Post a Comment